jueves, 9 de abril de 2015


Hi everybody today i´m gonna talk about my favorites cartoon ever. First of all I have to say that I don´t see cartoons how I use to saw it when I was a kid. Well I have to Star with Hey Arnold, when I was yunger I saw this cartoons like five times a day, I was obsses with them. The best character, for me, was Yuyin, a White boy with red hear and always something bad hapend to hem, he had a really bad luck. Helga is an other character, she was in love with Arnold  (main character), but he didn´t know it so when she see Arnold she became in the annoying girl ever just to bother him. Now I dont see Hey Arnold as often like I use to do, but sometimes in the night, when i´m doing zapping and I found it I laught a lot. An other cartoon that i was a fan was Catdog, they were a cat and a dog stuck together. The cat had a very bad temper and the dog was the funny one. The cartoons town was very bizarre in fact they live in a house half blue fish half bone.



For me cartoons are for childrens and adults you just have had well disposed to see it and enjoy it.

6 comentarios:

  1. catd dog was really weird, but they was funny, I remember to "CHICA" the little rocker dog hahah

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love "Hey arnold" is my favorite cartoon of all time!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love "Hey arnold" is my favorite cartoon of all time!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Thanks Francisca. You'll need to catch up soon please.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Yes Francisca I think the cartoons are for children and adults too and I love Arnold too

    ResponderBorrar