lunes, 28 de marzo de 2016

Hi!
I`m Francisca, I am 27 years old and I am in the last semester
of Theory and Art History.
I grew up in Copiapó with my 4 siblings. Then, when I graduated, I moved to Santiago and I started studying and working on different things until I entered to Theory. Last year I went to Spain in an exchange programme for one semester and I learned a lot and I could also travel a lot. I was able to live with people from all over the world, learn about them and their different cultures. 
I enjoy spending time with my family and friends and also I love climbing
but now I couldn't do it because I have a back problem.
Well that`s me.
Bye

2 comentarios:

  1. How long do you stay in Spain?
    I think that the best part of be in another country is know the culture.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Travelling gives tyou lots of different experiences and you can learn about yourself, too.

    Cheers!

    ResponderBorrar